1. He was a general.
2.Because they wanted the Republic back.
3. Yes a psychic predicted he would get killed, but Julius didn't listen to him.
1. He was powerful and defeated his political rivals and became a dictator.
2. Because they wanted to bring back the government.
3. Yes, many people warned him like his wife and the psycic.
4. Brudus was the close friend of Caser.
1. He was a powerful general who conquered territories outside of Rome.
2.Because they wanted to bring back the Republic.
3. Caesar had many warnings told by people and nature, such as his wife and a psychic.
4.Brutus was considered a friend to Caesar.
1. he was a general
2. because they wanted the republic back
3. Yes, he go so many warnings but he did not listen to any of them.
4. Brudise was his only true friend he had.
1) Caesar was powerful because he was a general and helped Rome grow into an Empire.
2) The Senate killed Caesar to bring back the Republic.
3) Yes, he gets many warnings.
4) The Senator that was Caesar's friend was Brutus.
1.)He defeated his rivals and became a dictator.
2.)They wanted to bring back the republic.
3.)Yes,a fortune teller told him.
1.)He turn Rome to be bigger.
2.)He doesn't like caesar because caesar doesn't like him too.
3.)He did get warning.
4.)A senator's brother.
1.He was a general who took over places outside of rome
2.because they wanted the republic back
3.yes a pyschic and his wife warned him
4.brutus was ceasars friend
1) Julius Ceaser was a general before becoming dictator.
2)They wanted to bring back the republic.
3)Yes, a fortune teller warned Ceaser for the idzes of march.
1. Julius was a successful general and was very powerful, so he became dictator. He was very loved by many and worshiped.
2. Casius and Brudas wanted to kill ceasar so Rome could turn back into the Roman republic; Brudas's ancestor created republic
3. Julius did get a warning, a fortune teller bumped into him and explained to him that he will die on march15. His wife had a dream she saw her husband with blood coming out of his stomach
4. Brudas was a friend to Casear
1.) he became powerful by expanding romes empire.
2.) the senate killed him to bring back the republic.
3.) caesar got a warning from a physic to not go to the meeting on march 15th because he was going to die.
4.) mark antony was considered caesar's friend.
He was a successful General and was gaining more power and land. The senates want to get rid of him because thy want the Republic back.Yes, a person had told him don't go but he went anyway.Brutis
because he was a powerful general.
they killed him to try and restore rome.
He was warmed by a woman of the eyes of marg He also got a note that said the entire plot but he doesnt read it
Brutus was a really good friend of his.
1. he was the one who ended the republic and he did so much for Rome
2. To get the republic back
3. yes, they told him that he will die on March 15th and his wife told him.
1. Julius was so powerful because he defeated everyone
2. The Senate killed him to bring back the republic
3. Yes caesar got many warnings
1.) He took lots of land and territory.
2.) To bring back the republic.
3.) Caesar did get warnings about the plot.
4.) Brutus was considered the friend of Caesar
1. Caesar became powerful because he conquered Pompeii which made Rome rich which made Romans follow him for a little bit.
2. The Senate killed Caesar because Caesar was make the Empire a dictatorship which was not good for Rome.
3. Yes his wife had a dream that warned him, there was bad weather, and a fortune teller all gave him signs of death but he ignores it because hes arrogant.
4.Mark Antony is his friend.
1. he fought wars
2. to bring back republic
4. mark anthony
1.He became so powerful because defeated Pompeii.
2.The senate killed Cesear because they didn't want a dictatorship,they wanted their republic back.
3.Yes,he got many warnings and was too arrogant to listen.
4.The senator that was considered a friend of Cesear was Brutus.
1. He got powerful because he was a general and a dictator.
2. The senate killed Caesar because they wanted to bring back the rebublic
3. Yes. Caesar got many warnings about his death. A fortune teller comes up to him and tells him. His wife also tells him he's going to die.
4. Brutus was considered a friend of Caesar.
1. He was a successful general,and defeated other Roman power.
2.They wanted to bring back the republic.
3. Yes, such as lightning strikes/ raining fire, fortune tellers, psychics, and an lion having a baby in the street, and his wife having dreams about him dying, also someone comes up to him with a note.
4. Brutus was Caesers friend/ brother in law.
Caesar was attacking other Republic's and was gaining control of them. More territory.
The senate killed Caesar so they could go back to a republic.
Caesar had warnings about the plot. There was a fortune teller, a bad storm, a lion was having a baby on the street, and his wife had a dream of him being killed.
The Senator considered a friend of Caesar is Brudus.
1. He took a bunch of land and territory
2. So they can bring back the Republic
3. Caesar was warned by many things, he even got a note saying the senate wants to kill him, but he didn't read the note.
4. Brutus, he was the last one to stab him.
1.) He was a powerful general who led thousands of soldiers.
2.)They wanted to bring back the Republic
3.) The fortune teller ran into him, his wife had a dream, and someone gave him a note.
He was powerful and defeated his political rivals and became a dictator. Because they wanted to bring back the government. Yes, many people warned him like his wife and the psycic. Brudus was the close friend of Caser.Brudus killed cesar and was the finally blow to cesar.Cesar responded to brudus and said you to brudus.
1. He was strong and powerful and he defeated the republic.
2. Ceasar was assassinated because he was too powerful.
3. A fortune teller warned Ceasar that he would die March 15th, it rained fire. and ge got a note about the plot.
4. Brutus was considered his friend but betrayed him.
1. He became powerful by taking over most of Rome and later became a dictator of some sorts.
2.They killed him to get the republic back.
3.Yes he got multiple warnings.
4.Brudis was considerd a friend
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.