1. Did people make most things themselves before the Industrial Revolution?
2. Was bartering important?
3. What did most people use to make everyday objects and to get food?
broken bones, weak spirit. this man is needed no longer
tired and emotional, weak and fatigued. this man needs his break sometime soon
When was the industrial revolution?
How long did it last?
When did it end?
1:How did they get their items pior to the Industrial Revolution?
2:What are simple machines?
3:When did the Industrial Revolution start and ended?
4:What were the machines run by?
5:Where did the Industrial Revolution took place?
people made their own cloth and hunted their own food
they would cut down their own wood and trap animals for their fur
they would trade their things for something they didn't or wanted to have
1.What was their trading called?
2.What did they trap animals for?
3.When did the industrial revolution begin?
1 What things were handmade?
2 Why did people barter?
3 What did they use for power?
1. If you wanted something what would you have to do?
2. Another name for trading?
3. When did the Industrial revolutions begin?
1. Did they make there own clothing and tools?
2. How did they trade items to each other?
3. Where did this revolution happen at?
before the industril revolution what did people do They did it by han
If you have a skill what do you do with your product
bartter with eachother
what where the tools before the revolution
when was the revolution
where did the revolution start
1. what was important to the world? bartering
2. what changed the world? the industrial revolution
3. where did the industrial revolution start? great Britain
1. If people wanted things what would they do?
2. What would people use to make things?
3. When did the Industrial revolution begin?
1.)What did people provide for themselves?
2) What began in the late 1700's?
3)What did most people use to make the things they wanted?
1.what did the people provide for themselves?
2.When did the Revolution happen?
3.What were the animals used for?
1.) Where did the Industrial Revolution take place?
2.) What did people do if they wanted something?
3.) When did the Industrial Revolution begin?
1. What happened during the industrial revolution?
2. What did the industrial revolution show them ?
3. When did the industrial revolution begin?
How did they get the things they could not make?
What was the trading system called?
What did most people use to make the things they used?
When did the Industrial Revolution begin?
What were the machines fueled by?
where did the Industrial Revolution begin?
1.Did people provide things for them self? True or False
2.What was their kind of trading called?
3.Where was their source of power coming from?
4.where did the industrial revolution take place?
1 How did they get their food ?
2 When did the Industrial Revolution begin ?
3 Were did it start
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.