not using any price
1. Reebok Zigs
2. Swifty's Gas Station (pumps gas for you)
3. Money Saving Bridge (Henderson Bridge)
4. Pony by Polo Ralph Lauren
not using price it attracts customers by these characteristics above
Location: eastland mall
image : Nike
1. if the location is on a busy street then its going to get more business.
2. physical differences help people decide which product is best for them.
3.the way the product looks decides whether people will like the product.
4. The better the service the better the business
Location: Washington Square Mall
What business do physically without changing price of their products
Location: plato's closet
Physical difference : you bring old clothes in and they pay you ,plus you can buy new clothes .
Image:better prices for old clothes
service: they will show you all the clothes that will fit your body type .
These services , not only help people to find new clothes but at the same time your saving money and emptying your closet .
1. If the building is at a location that everyone can reach, they will likely go to it.
2. The physical differences affect the reason people could want a product. Primarily for the style, comfort, or it uses.
3. By using an image, like a celebrity of sort, people may want to buy the product because that person approves of it.
4. People will appreciate the business more and want to go back if the service with their products was good enough.
1. Location- Sonic drive thru.
2. Physical difference- many people wear sparies. It can increase the shoe.
3. Image- better prices for old clothes.
4. Service- they will show me all the clothes, for plato's closet.
They give an advantage by setting a product or service apart from other similar products or services.
1. If the location is where people pass everyday then business would be better than somewhere with a lot less people.
2. Comfort, Uses, and Style are what this is all about.
3. Images are basically the Logo or anything that makes it recognizable in the community. If recognizable then it could become famous faster.
4. Services may make people enjoy their time there better and want to come back.
1. Location ( could be in a main location, where everybody tend to go to.
2. Physical differences ( can make a product better., with the change that you made.)
3. Image (the logo you put on your brand could make it sell more just because your brand is more expensive and makes people want to buy it because everyone else is wearing it.
4. Service ( Will show you how clothing or anything else will fit your body type.
Factors such as location, physical differences, logos, and service can set one company's products far ahead of other companies' products. Location by landmarks can improve the business of a company. Physical differences in products can quickly attract the eye of consumers. Well-known logos can influence purchase due to popularity. Service that varies from the competition makes the customer's experience at the restaurant makes the restaurant stand out.
location- dodge(car dealership)
physical difference- shoes(different souls)
Location: Money saving bridge (henderson
Physical- The different shoes