What are the 3 problems that are discussed about the Estates General meeting?
What do you think or what did you learn?
World History- 1st Semester Final Review
Renaissance and Reformation
Turn in assignments on Tuesday. Put your answers in your notebook. Thank you
A. Use the link to answer the questions.
(Clink on Run Abode Player)
1. What was Columbus in search of?
2. What Continent did Vespucci thought he landed on?
3. Balboa is considered the first ____________.
4. Did Magellan circumnavigate the globe?
5. What helped Cortez's army win against the Aztecs?
6. What did the Inca's have that Pizarro wanted?
7. John Cabot sailed along the coast of ______which he thought was _____.
8. What is named after Henry Hudson in New York state?
B. Use the link to answer the questions.
List the items from the website above. Do you consider them a positive or a negative?
C. Did Columbus discover America? If not, who did?
Use link below to explain your answer.
1. The triangular trade occurred over which ocean?
2. T or F Ancient Rome had slaves.
3. Cotton, _________, and tobacco were cash crops.
4. T or F Cash crops were labor intensive.
5. The triangular trade included the Americas, Africa, & ___________.
6. T or F Slavery didn’t exist in Africa before the slave trade.
7. What did explorers trade guns for in Africa?