Scene #1 Train
What happens to Gandhi?
Does this remind you of anything?
Scene #2 Dinning Rm
How do Gandhi's friends feel?
What does Gandhi want to do next?
1. Open the Invention Presentations on the World History Blog. They were created by World H. students. Create an artistic visual (Before & After) that displays some of the changes that occurred during the Industrial Revolution. Use your own paper. Colored pencils and markers are by the chalkboard.
2. Read "Readings in World History" pg 23-25
Improvements in the conditions of the Working Class
How did the conditions change for the working class?
3. Play Game
How does a business owner fail or succeed at the game?
Please post your presentations.
Make sure it can be viewed by the EVSC.
1. Worksheet: (On my desk in the green subfolder)
Please answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.
"Effects of Industrialization"
2. Books by the chalkboard. "The Human Adventure"
read pgs 3-6. Give a detailed report of the physical/emotional harm to child labor during the Industrial Revolution.
3. Worksheet: "Before the Industrial Revolution"
Answer 10 questions. Please answer the questions on your own sheet of paper.