2. Building materials
4. What happened to Indus Valley
1. The process in which animals are used for farming, hunting, and for human benefit is called?
2. The ancient law code used in Mesopotamia was called:
a. Justinian Code
b. Hammurabi’s Code
c. Caesar’s Code
d. Mesopotamian Law
3. Why were rivers so important to ancient people?
a. Use for travel
b. Constant supply of fish
c. Floods made the soil fertile
d. All of the above
4. What best describes the philosophy behind Hammurabi’s code?
5. It is known as the cradle of civilization. A region containing moist, fertile land in Western Asia and the Nile Valley.