1. What people had to join the army?
2. What makes the republic unique?
3. What did the Romans build to move water?
4. What language has influenced the development of many languages?
5. What did the Romans take from Greek culture?
6. What religion was persecuted during the Roman Empire?
7. What material were used to build Roman roads?
8. Under Roman Law, an accused person was considered _________ until proven guilty.
Post your presentation
Use Link below
1. Post Question:
2. Answer question:
1. Please view and take notes from the (9) presentations that are posted below this blog post.
2. Mr. E. Website: Please watch the YouTube video that is posted under the Islam section. Make a list of new experiences the Christian goes through living with the Muslim family. (students are allowed to use ear-buds)
3. Quiz- Wednesday over Islam
Students may use their notes.