Farmers could use the fertile soil that the Nile left behind for farming cotton, wheat, and barley.
1. Gives them food by help them fishing and having fruit trees.
2. Helps them grow cotten, wheat, and barley.
3. along the east side of the nile there is the sarah desert to keep intruders out.
1. Provided fishing and fruit trees.
2. Helped farmers
3. Kept invaders out
1. Supported from its crops
2. Protection from invaders from the Sahara desert
The Nile floods left fertile ground for the farmers.
1. Provided fish
2. Provided fruit trees
The Nile was used for water, and also there was fertile soil for farming.
Every year it flooded and after the water recedes the farmers plants crops. It also provided fishing and fruit trees
advantage of the Nile-Sahara desert is west of the Nile. The Sahara desert was a natural protection against invaders.
the Nile helped them get wheat, barley, and cotton
1. provided fishing
2. fruit trees
3. helped farmers
Nile , river is surrounded by desert the nile provided fishing , and fulit trees ,
1- It provided water for the crops
2- It gave them fish to eat
3- Had fruit trees so they could have more food
provided fresh water. kept out invaders. provided food, such as fish.
it gave them fish
it watered their crops
the saarah desert is the biggest desert and no one wants to try and cross it
The river gave food through the fishing and the fruit trees. It also helped the agriculture with his floods, they cultivated cotton, wheat, barley.
The Nile River helped support the people in Egypt by;
1) Flooding the fields which helped with the crops
2) Provided fish and fruit trees
3) The Sahara to the west helped to keep invaders out of the cities.
1.It helped them trade.
2. Source of water.
1. Was a source of food.
2. was supported by crops.
3.Protection from invaders from the Sahara desert.
The Nile river supported the Egyptians by providing rich soil when the river levels went down, provided fruit trees and plants, and it protected them by keeping invaders away and out.
They built irrogation canals to water there farms.
it provided food
provided water for crops
How did the Nile River support and protect the life of Egyptians?
1.Helped with Farming
2.There was nothing but Desert on one side so the enemy could only come from one side
3.They could fish to get food
1. it has a lot of fish and fruit trees
2. it flooded every 6 months and the farmers used it to water crops
3. deserts surround the river
Nile River was supported to help the people take their baths and clean themselves and keep and get more water to the crops when needed.
Water for crops.
Food for people.
Water for people.
deserts surround the river
Used as a trade route.
Help grow crops when flooded.
1. Provided water for the crops.
2. Provided fish.
3. In the side of the river, there was trees with fruits.