He is going really fast.
1. They believe in a social caste system which starts with the untouchables and goes up to the high priests which are considered the most enlightened among other humans. It is a social and religious structure. 2. The Vedas are the religious writings of the Hindu faith. 3. The believe in Karma, which is a collection of your good and bad deeds that effect your future luck, they also believe with bad Karma you shall fall back down the Caste system in your next lives, and with good deeds you will go up the spectrum.
-The Vedas is their equivalent to the Bible
-The Caste System
-The Caste system was based off of religion.
-You do whatever you are born into and it is called Dhama
1. The Vedas is a book and is their scripture.
2. The Caste System was the social classes. The Caste System was developed from a divine goddess. She was divided into 8 parts. 4 classes of people.
3. Dharma. The Caste System is the foundation for Dharma. Dharma is your role in life and is primarily defined by what you are born in to. You are better off fulfilling your Dharma badly than doing someone else's will.
Hinduism serves as a religion but also a social structure.
1. They have a scripture called the vedaes
2. The religious people were at the stop and then there was warriors then merchants, then the workers, and then finally if you are at the end of the cast system then you are a peasant and you get treated badly.
3. Dharma is the role of life and society and it is defined primarily by what you were born in.
The Vedas was their scripture.
The Caste system is their social structure. The top of the of the pyramid is the gods, next is the warriors, then the artisans, next is the workers, and lastly is the slaves and/or peasants.If you are born into a Caste then you are expected to carry out that part of your life.Dharma is your role in life that is destined by birth.You are better off fulfilling whatever role you are fulfilled into to, and if you fulfill your duty, then you will be reincarnated into something better.
They have a scripture called The Vedas.
The divine explanation for the caste system, their social structures. The caste system is divided into 5 parts each represented by a different body part. Whichever caste you were born into it is expected you carry it out.
Dharma is one's role in life and society defined primarily by birth and caste.
3 Religious beliefs and social structure.
-The Vedas is their scripture.
- The caste system
- The caste system is based off their religion.
- Dharma is the role in life is defined by what you are born into.
-The caste system is their social structure.
- They believe in reincarnation.
The Vedas is the hinduism scriptures. The caste system is the social system and has to do with religion. The caste system is the foundation of Dharma. Dharma is when you carry out your role that you were born into. It's better to do what your born to do so you are reincarnated to something better.
The Vedas was the scripture. The caste system is the social structure and it has to do with religion by separating them into their classes. Dharma is your role in life that you are born into. You are better off preforming what you are born into.
Hinduism serves as a religion but also as a social structure.
1. The Vedas is what they read. (kind of like the bible.)
2. The caste System: divided into 5 parts. They have their type of social structure.
3. Dharma: life and society. defined primarily by birth and by cast. Carrying out your role that was destined by birth.
The Vedas is their equivalent to the bible
The caste system is a religiously arranged social system.
The caste system in the foundation for the dharma.
Dharma is somesones role in life, defined by caste
If you fulfill your role in life, and you'll be reincarnated.
The Vedas is their scripture.
Caste System is a religion based social system.
Dharma is carrying out the role in life and society that was given to you at birth.
Hinduism believes in reincarnation.
-the Vedas (Hindu scripture)
-the Caste System (social structure)
-Dharma (you do what your parents did)
The Hindu book was the Vedas. Hinduism has a social structure called the caste system. Worshipers, Warriors, Merchants and Artisans, Workers, Peasants and Slaves is the order of the Caste System. Darma is the concept that whatever you are born into is what you will be for the rest of your life. If you fulfill you duty, you will be rewarded with reincarnation.
1. The Vedas are the equivalent to the Bible in Christianity.
2. The Caste System is the social structure for its believers. At the top are priests and the bottom are peasants.
3. Darma is ones role in life and society and is defined primarily by your birth. You are better off fulfilling the role you are born into because you can be rewarded when you are reincarnated.
The Vedas- Hindu bible. The Cast System- Priests, Warriors, Merchants, Workers, Peasants/Slaves if born in these you will always be in it. Dharma- Better off fulfilling whatever role given to you because of reincarnation.
religion and social structure
Hinduism book - the Vedas
the caste system - 1)religious people, 2)warriors, 3)artisans or merchants, 4)workers, 5)peasants
Dharma - ones role in life and society and it's defined by birth
Your'e better off fulfilling the role you were born into because you will be rewarded when reincarnated
Hinduism serves as a belief, but it's also a social structure. Indus River Valley was one of the earliest ancient civilization. The Vedas is their bible, it's their scripture. The Vedas was the earliest left behind Hindu text. Hinduism has a Caste system which includes warriors, merchants, workers, worshipers. They were speaking to the gods. If you are at the bottom of the Caste System you're a laborer and you don't own a business. The Caste System is mentioned in the Vedas which is their bible. The Caste system says that what you're born into is what you'll do for the rest of your life. Dharma is someones role in life and society and it is destined by birth. People do this because you better off doing the role that you're born into. If you fulfill your duty you'll be reincarnated into something better. Buddhism and Hinduism are the same about reincarnation.
Religious beliefs but it's also a social structure.
-They have the Vedas which is a Hindu structure.
-Brahmins speak to the gods
-The worriers are the soldiers
-Merchants are Visayans
- You will be reincarnated into something better.
- The Caste system showed the social structure of everyone.
-Whatever your parents do, you are born into that job.
-The caste system is another foundation for Dharma.
- Dharma is defined by birth and caste.
-You are better off fulfilling your duty.
1. The Vedas which is the scripture for Hinduism like the Bible.
2. The Caste System has Brahmins at the top from there on down are the Kshatriy, Vaisyas, Sudras, Harijuans. Brahmins speak to the gods, Kshatrity were the warriors, the Vaisyas were the merchants, Sudras were the workers, and the Harijuans were the slaves.
3. Dharma is ones role in life and society and is defined by birth and Caste. Your better off fulfilling what your were born to do.
Divine Explanation for the Caste System and you will be born into your parents jobs.
1.The Vedas, their scripture
2. The Caste System is the social structure.(Goddess divided into 8 parts.)
3 .Dharma ( Your role in life is destined by birth and your parents. You're better off fulfilling what you're born into.)
If you carry out your Dharma, you can hopefully be reincarnated.
Beliefs (Religious & Social Structure)
1. The Vedas which is the scripture for Hinduism like The Bible for Christianity.
2. The Caste System has Brahmins, who are the mouth, speak to the Gods, Kshatriyas are the arms and are the warriors or soldiers, Vaisyas are the torso and are artisans or merchants, Sudras are the thigs and are the workers, and the Harijans don't have a specific body part and are slaves or laborers.
3. Dharma is one's role in life and society and is defined primarily by birth and by Caste. You're better off fulfilling the duty you were born into because of the idea of reincarnation. For examble you can go from being a Harijan in one life and a Brahmin in another.
1. The Vedas is equal to the Bible.
2. They have a Caste system.
3. Have a social structure.
4. Dharma is one's role in life which is defined by birth.
5. People are better off doing their born job.
The Vedas is the book for Hinduism.
The social structure- The Caste system was a divined structure that had the religious people at top.the warriors were second. Then the merchants. The skilled workers were next.
Darma- Darma is carrying out your role in life from birth. Whatever your parents are, you are. You are better off performing whatever role you have in life than being the best because you want to be reincarnated into something different.
They have the vedas as a bible kinda. A book of beliefs.
The caste system is there social structure along side the religion. .
Dharma is whatever you are born into is what you are going to be.
Samsara, Moksha and Karma it is better to be bad at what you are born into versus being good at something you're not. Because when you are reincarnated you will be something better.
Religion: The Vedas is their religious book
Social Structure: the Caste System. Brahmins (spoke to the gods), Kshatriyas(warriors), Vaisyas (merchants and artisans), Sudras (workers), Haruans (peasants). Dharma is determined by what you are born into and by the Caste.
If you fulfill your duties of the Caste in your life, you will be reincarnated into something better.
-the vadas is the hinduism scripture
-the caste system:social structure:praiseto the gods, the warriors, merchants,workers,and peasant
-dharma: ones role in life and society which is defined by birth.
-better off performing whatever you were born into because if you do your job good you get reincarnated into something better
-The Veda is a book or bible
-The Caste System is divine, it's a religion. They also have social structure: religion, warriors, artisans, workers, and slaves.
-Dharma is determined by what kind of family you born in. Caste system is a major belief.
Hinduism refers to not only a belief but, also a social structure. The Indus River Valley belonged to the Vedas scriptures. Hinduism also refers to the caste system. Dharma is basically carrying out your role in life and society, which is defined by birth. Your better off for-filling the job you were born into for reincarnation.
The Indus River Valley was one of the early civilization and the Vedas is their scripture and is the bible for Christianity.
Priests were at the top of the pyramid. below them were the warriors. Then the merchants, farmers, artisans, and herders. Below them are the lowest class of people, the farm workers, servants, and laborers.
Dharma was ones role in life and was defined primarily by birth and cast
The Vedas is their scripture.
Cast system- Priests were at the top of their social system, next were the warriors, then came the merchants and artisans, then there were unskilled workers that didn't have a trade, and last were the slaves and farmers.
Dharma was one's role in life and was defined primarily by birth and cast.
-Vedas is their holy bible
Social Structure- Cast System
- religious people on top, then the warriors, merchants and archers,farmers and labors, then the untouchables
- Dharma your role in life is determined by your social cast.
They believe in reincarnation