+ Meeting in Yalta
+ Allied Powers made plans for Germany
+ They split Germany into three pieces
+ Started the UN
+ Marshall plan helped Europe with food and rebuilding.
1. The United States was the worlds fiercest military power.
2. Germany was divided into four sectors.
3. The United Nations was created.
4. The United States spent billions of dollars to rebuild Western Europe.
5. The world became poor and there was poverty.
* The Allied Nations Celebrated after WW2
* Allied Leaders met in Yalta
* Planning to seperate Berlin into 4 sections
* The US decided to provide European recovery
* The US provided over $3 million dollars to help repair
* Iron Curtain
*Allied nations celebrated, that they are the strongest military
* Germany divided into 4 sectors
* United Nations was created
* The world become poor and had poverty
* The United States spent billions of dollars to rebuild Western Europe.
-The war in Europe ended, leading to poverty.
-Hunger and poverty were widespread.
-Under the Marshall Plan, the US provided more than $13 billion to rebuild Europe.
-Tension with the US and Russia grew stronger.
-The Cold War was started over tensions between America and Russia.
• U.S. was strongest military in the world
• split Germany in 4 sections to watch
• Europe was demolished by the war
• Many people were starving and in poverty
• the Cold War began because of tensions between the United States and the Soviet Union
- Stalin and other leaders disagreed about what to do with Poland.
- The U.S. provided more than 13 million to rebuild.
- The Cold War started by tensions between America and Russia.
• The victory of WWII gave America the strongest army in the world.
• Churchill, FDR, and Stalin met to set up the United Nations after WWII.
• Hunger and poverty covered Europe after the war.
• To prevent communism, the U.S. provided for Western Europe and helped repair the damage.
• After WWII the Cold War began after years of tension between Russia and the U.S.
The United States had the atomic bomb, giving them the most powerful weapon.
Stalin started to disagree with the other allied leaders.
The rebuilding of Europe began with much help from the United States.
The Cold War begins between the Soviet Union and the U.S.
The war lasted for a very long time, yet there was no real fighting.
World War 2 ended in 1945. The Nation was the strongest military power in the world. Allied leaders met in Yalta , where the " Big Three" made plans to divide Germany and Berlin. The US provided aid for Europe. The Cold War was in affect after WWII, which wasn't actually a war it was just conflict.
* The Allies weren't sure what to do with some countries the USSR took over.
* The U.S gave $13 billion to Europe to help rebuild.
* The USSR created the Iron Curtain.
* Soviet and US relation began to degrade.
* The Cold War started.
1)America became the top world power 2)Europe was in shambles 3)The Marshall Plan was developed to assist poor European countries 4)Germany was split into two. 5)Tensions between the US and the Soviet Union after WWII caused the beginning of the Cold War.
- Stalin, Churchill, and FDR met in Yalta to discuss the post-war world.
- They divided Germany into three sectors, as well as Berlin.
- The Soviet Union and the U.S. were divided over the issue of Democracy and Communism.
- An Iron Curtain descended across Europe, separating democracy from communism.
- This conflict over government led to the prolonged conflict known as the Cold War.
*U.S. was now the strongest military power
*there was a disagreement about what to do with Poland- everybody but Stalin wanted it to put a democracy in place
*USSR refused to let the U.S. in the Marshall law thing
*the cold war happened between U.S. and USSR
*Stalin disagreed with the U.S. and tensions grew-Iron Curtain (communism)
The U.S. Is the main power
Cold War happened
Divided Germany into 3 sectors
The iron curtain appeared
The allied powers teamed up to set the ground work for the axis powers
* The war had devesated cities and town, and had widespread hunger.
* The United Sates offered billions of dollars to help restore Western Europe.
* The Cold War between the US and the Soviet Union was started over the tension between them after WWII.
* The US was claimed as the strongest military in the world after.
* Germany was divided into 4 sectors.
1.Allied leaders met in Yalta
2.Stalin broke a promise to the allies about what to do with countries like Poland
3. Under the Marshall plan the U.S. Helped European countries with 13 billion dollars
4. Soviet Union made the iron curtain to separate the countries from everyone else
5. Germany and Stalin agreed to split Berlin into 4 sections
1. Allied powers would meet in Yalta.
2. The cold war started after WWII.
3. The allied powers were the U.S Great Britain, and the Soviet Union.
4. The Iron Curtain were the countries who ended up being under communist rule under the Soviet Union.
5.The U.S was the strongest military power.
*Churchill and Stalin agreed to split Germany into 2 sections: East and West Germany
*The war devestated Germany and left many in poverty and without a home
* The U.S. Provided billions of dollars to rebuild Western Europe
*Tensions between the U.S. and the Soviet Union led to the start of the Cold War
*The metaphorical iron curtain was created to distinguish soviet controlled countries from others.
1. United States became a world superpower.
2. The United Nations came to be.
3. Joseph Stalin began to disagree with the other nations about what to do with the occupied land.
4. This led to the cold war.
5. The cold war lasted for many years but there was no fighting in it.
The U.S became a world power after World War 2.
Stalin agreed to free votes in countries surrounding the Soviet Union.
Germany were split into Eastern and Western Germany.
The Iron curtain were the satellites countries Soviet Russia had established during World War 2.
Berlin was split in four sectors for the three allies to control.
1. The U.S had the strongest military power
2. The big 3 divided 1 country, into 3 countries
3. The U.S aided the European recovery.
4. The U.S spent over 13 billion dollars on Europe's recovery
5. The Cold War started after WW2
- The US was now the worlds #1 super power
-Europe was destroyed
-Germany was split up between the 4 major allied powers
- Results led to the Cold War