Know- buried the dead in tombs under the pyramids, one of the seven wonders of the world.
Didn't know- there have been 140 pyramids found, height of the pyramids.
Want to know- more about the Sphinx, position of the pyramids of Giza with the constellations.
Know: Giza is the biggest. Giza is the oldest
Didn't Know: pyramids are made from big stones. Someone tried to destroy pyramids
Want to Know: How they were built
They are made with the usage of some type of levers. The oldest was built in the 27th century. I didn't know it took 100,00 people to construct a pyramid. I didn't know some people got buried in the pyramids. I want to know more about the way the huge stones were lifted to build the pyramids.
I want to know more on how the temperature on the inside stay relatively constant.
We already know that they buried the dead and their belongings in the pyramids. We already knew that there are 3 Giza pyramids. Something we didn't know was that the great Pyramid Of Giza was the oldest of 7 wonders of the ancient world. And all the pyramids were built on the West Bank. We want to know why do the pyramids stay 20 degrees Celsius in the pyramids.
Know: Giza is the largest pyramid. Giza is one of the 7 wonders of the worlds.
Didn't know: Inside of the pyramid is around 20 degrees C. About 140 pyramids were discovered around Egypt.
More: Why was the Sphinx believed to guard the pyramid? How did they move the stones to build the pyramids?
Two things I know:
1. The great pyramid of Giza is the largest pyramid in the world.
2. They buried people withe objects special to them in use of the after life.
Two things I didn't know:
1. There has been no writing found inside the great pyramid of Giza.
2. The temperature in the pyramids stay ultimately the same.
What I want to learn more about: I want to learn more about the Giza pyramid trying to be destroyed.
We knew the pyramid of Kufu was the largest and that the pyramids were covered in lime stone blocks. We didn't know it took 200 years to build and over 100,000 people to build the pyramids. I would like to know more about how they perfectly aligned the pyramids with the constellation Orion and other specific directions.
- One of the 7 Wonders
- Pyramid took around 200 years
-Giza largest man made pyramid
- It is 6 mill tons
-Why did the man try destroy the Giza Pyramid
1.Giza is one of the 7 wonders of the world, also its the oldest structure standing.
2. we didn't know that it aligned with the stars, the temperature is 20 degrees C.
3. we wanna know more about how they were built
Knew- They are tall and they buried the dead in them.
Dont know- How long they took to build and How they built it.
Learn more about- The stuff they used to hold stone together and why were they Pyramids.
Robby: I knew what the pyramid of Giza was. I knew it was in Egypt.
Kevin: I knew they built them on the west bank of the Nile. I knew what the pyramid of Giza was.
Robby: I didn't know it took 200 years to build. I also didn't know each block weighed so much.
Kevin: I didn't know it was 20 Degrees Celsius inside the pyramid. I didn't know there were not any hieroglyphs.
We would like to learn more about how they built the pyramids.
Things I know:
1. The pyramids were originally covered with shiney limestone.
2. The pyramids weren't made by slaves
Things I didn't know:
1. It was aliened with the constellation Orion.
2. It took over 200 years to build one of them.
One thing I know more about:
2 things we know
1 Each pyramid took 200 years to build
2 They weren't build by slaves. They were built by payed workers.
2 things we know
1 The pyramid of Giza was found without any hieroglyphics
2 The dead were buried with their belongings in the pyramid.
I would like to know more about the how the pyramids were built.
2 things I know: techniques of the pyramids changed over time
2 things I didn't know:140 pyramids were discovered, 1000 people were involved in the construction of the pyramids
2 things I wanna learn more about: how the temperature inside the pyramids stays cool despite the temperature outside, how the pyramids are still held together
1. The Giza Pyramid is guarded by the Great Sphinx.
2. The dead was buried with items like jewels and food that the Ancient Egyptian civilization thought that dead could use in the afterlife.
1. The Great Pyramid of Giza is the largest pyramid.
2. The three pyramids of Giza is aligned with the stars of Orion.
Want to Know More About:
How much did the workers get paid?
Why did the build the pyramids aligned with the stars of Orion?
Two things we knew:
The pyramids are guarded by the Great Sphinx. The construction of pyramids developed over time.
Two things we didn't know:
The great pyramid of Giza has an estimated of 2,200,000 stone blocks. The pyramids were built by regular paid people.
1. I already knew that the great pyramid of Giza was one of the oldest wonders of the world.
2. I already knew that the Sphinx guarded the pyramid of Giza.
3. I didn't know that the pyramid was aligned with the constellation of O'rians belt..
4. I didn't know that there weren't any hieroglyphics in the pyramid.
5. I want to know more about how the pyramids are aligned up with the constellation O'rian's belt.