Alexander the Great never lost a battle.
Alexander the Great tamed a horse that nobody else could ride when he was thirteen. He was also the son of King Philip II. He never lost a battle. Alexander destroyed the Persian Empire. He expanded the Greek influence. His empire stretched across Africa, Asia, and Europe. His empire broke up into three different ones after his death. He introduced the idea of monarchy to the Greco Roman world.
Women weren't considered 'great'
Wasn't born into a poor family
Conquered a lot of land
Empire stretched beyond Africa, Europe, and Asia
Wasn't really much of an empire
Named cities after himself
Library burned by Julius Caesar
New testiment written in Greek
as he conquered he brought the greek influence
1. Born in 356 BCE.
2. Introduced Greek influence to most of the world.
3. Destroyed the Persian Empire.
4. Wasn't good at building an empire.
5. His father conquered Greece.
6. Expanded Greece all the way to the Indus River
7. Introduced the idea of absolute monarchy.
8. Conquered for the glory of it.
1. Alexander lived from 356 BCE to 323 BCE.
2. He destroyed the Persian empire.
3. He was born in Macedonia.
4. Expanded Greece to the Indus River.
5. It stretched from Italy, to Egypt to China.
6. Introduced the idea of absolute Monarchy.
7. He was great at conquering but bad at keeping his empire in line.
8. His father conquered Greece
Lived from 356-323 BCE
Son of king george the second
Never lost a battle
destroyed persian empire
expanded greek influences widely
came from rich family
conquered multiple Continents.
Creator of Monarchy
Named a lot of things after himself
Great at conquring
- born 356 B.C.
- died 325 B.C.
- Alexander conquered a lot of territory
- destroyed the Persian Empire
- Napoleon was obsessed with Alexander the Great
- had an enormous impact on the world after his death
- an important military model for many generals
- as he conquered he brought the Greek influence
- taught by Aristotle
* 13 years old tamed a horse
* never lost a battle
* conquered a lot of territory
* He stopped the Persian empire
* his dad conquered all of Europe
*he wasn't good at empire building
* dead Alexander had a huge impact on culture
* Tutored by Aristotle
1. lived 356 B.C.E-323 B.C.E.
2. father was King Phillip II
3. distroyed the Persian Empire
4. used to be a general
5.his empire broke up into 3 empires
6. introduced total monarchy to Persia
7. was great at conquering
8. influenced places in the Middle East to speak Greek
Only men were titled 'The Great'
Alexander tamed a horse no one else could.
Alexander destroyed the Persian empire.
Alexander conquered a lot of land.
Napolean Bonaparte was obsessed with Alexander.
Alexander was really young.
He conquered places like Macedonia, Egypt, and Persia.
He introduced complete monarchy.
He was tutored by Aristotle.
1. Alexander of Mastadon lived from 356 BCE 323 BCE
2. His dad got him a horse, he was great because of his accomplishments - expanded the greek influence.
3. Philip, his dad, conquered most of Greece
4. Destroyed the Persian Empire - no other greek could do it before him.
5. Napoleon Bonaparte was obsessed with Alexander.
6. His empire encompassed parts of Europe, Africa, and Asia. (all of the early civilizations)
7. Empire broke into three Empires when he died.
8. Introduced the idea of absolute monarchy.
9. Renamed most empires after himself
10. Tutored by Aristotle
11. Died at 32 (he wasnt old enough to fail)
12. Died of alcohol poisoning or really, a fever.
-He died at 32
-He was son of King Philips ll
-He span his empire and conquered alot of countries
-He never lost an battle
- He destroyed the Persian
- Alexander tactics wasn't very smart
- He had advanced weapons during war.
- His empire eventually broke down in 3 areas. Each ruled by one of his generals.
- Alexander mostly conquered just for glory and heroism.
- Tutored by Aristotle
Alexander the Great was bad at empire building.
He conquered many lands and spread Greek influence.
He conquered Africa.
His empire broke down into three empires.
Alexander the Great was an important military figure.
The Alexandria in Egypt was a center of learning.
Alexander the Great wasn't old enough to fail, so maybe he wasn't so great.
-Alexander tamed a horse at 13
-Never lost a battle
-destroyed Persian empire when no one else could
-Came from great family
-Really good at conquering, but couldn't do much else
-tutored by Aristotle
-He wasn't old enough to have failure's
-He died of a fever, but rumors told that he died of poisoning
Alexander 356 - 325 BCE
He never lost a battle
He conquered alot of land
He conquered the Persian empire
He expanded the greek influence
Napoleon was obessesd with him
He's empire was in current day Egypt
He named alot of places Alexandria
Good at conquering but not empire rulling.
Tutored by Aristotle
Died at age 32
• Died at age 32
• Lived from 356 B.C. - 323 B.C.
• Destroyed the Persian Empire
• Expanded the Greek influence to the Nile
• His empire spread from Europe to middle Asia
• Produced the idea of absolute monarchy
• Had many cities named Alexandria after himself
• Died before he ever had a chance to lose battles
• Many are unsure of whether of was actually "great"
Alexander owned a great horse and his father was very proud of him for it. He was famous for have never lost a battle. He was great because he conquered a lot of territory and destroyed the Persian empire. He expanded the Greek influence to other countries. Had a large empire that expanded over most of Europe and some of Asia. Had an enormous impact on the world after his death. He was a military model for many and built a number of cities all named after him and one after his horse. He began the common language of Greek. He was good at conquering, but nothing else. He was tutored by Aristotle.
Born in 356 BCE, died in 323 BCE.
He conquered the Persian empire.
Expanded the empire to ,Europe, Africa, and Asia.
As he conquered he spread the greek influence, specifically the language.
Taught by Aristotle.
Many facts about him are exaggerated.
-He was born in 356 BC and dies in 323 BC
-When 13 years he tamed a horse no one else could
-Expanded greek influence
-Father's name was Phillip
-Destroyed Asian Empire
-Alexander the Great's Empire stretched from Europe to the other side of Asia
-After he took over territory he would name it after himself
-Alexander conquered just for the Glory
-As he conquered he brought greek influence which would change the way later historians would do things
-He was tutored by Aristotle
-Died at the age of 32 which was too young for him to even face a defeat.
-Alexander had a Persian wife
Alexander The Great
1.born in 356 B.C. and died at 32 years old
2. famous for never losing a battle
3. great because of his accomplishments
4. destroyed the Persian Empire
5. empire was visually impressive
6. gave the region a common language - Greek
7. couldn't keep the empire together after his death
8. tutored by Aristotle
He Died When He Was 32.
Son of king Philip The Second.
Never Lost A Battle.
Destroyed the Persian Empire.
Army Had Better Technology. (Longer Spears)
Expanded The Greek Influence.
Europe Africa And Asia Were All Under Part Of His Empire.
Introduced The Idea Of Absolute Monarchy.
Renamed City's After Himself.
Did Not Keep His Empire For Long.
Tutored By Aristotle.
Maybe Not As Great As People Thought.
1. born in 356 bce
2. died at 32 years old
3. had a horse no one else could ride
4. never lost a battle
5. destroyed the Persian empire
6. General of his army
7. expanded Greek influence
8. Not very good at building things
9. introduced greek language
10. As he conquered, he brought the greek influence
11. tutored by aristotile
12. maybe assassinated
Catherine the great died on the toilet. Alexander the great's father was Phillip the second of Macedon. Alex the Great tamed a horse no one else could busephalus. Alexander the great never lost a battle. Alexander conquered the Persian empire and Egypt. Napoleon Bonaparte was obsessed about Alexander the Great. Alex's empire broke into three empires. Alexander spread the Greek language around his empire. Alexander the great was taught by Aristotle.
-Born in 356 BCE
-Died in 323 BCE
-13 years old tamed a horse that no one else could ride
-Famous for having never lost a battle
-Crushed group, no other Greek could do it
-Expanded the Greek influence
-Came from a fluent family, had resources to be great
-Spread through Africa, Asia, and Europe
-He destroyed a place and renamed it to make it clear it was his
-Gave the Greek language to the village
-Coins in Greek all the way to Afghanistan
-Tutored by Aristotle
- Men were only called "The Great".
- born in 356 B.C.E. and died in 323 B.C.E.
- Alexander destroyed the Persian empire.
- Alexander was not good at empire building.
- After he died, everyone loved him.
- Introduced absolute monarchy
- Language barrier broke down because as he conquered, he brought Greek influence.
- tutored by Aristotle
- died or alcohol poisoning
1. 356-323 BCE
2. Tamed a horse no one could tame at 13 years old
3. Conquered a lot of land and the Persian Empire
4. Expanded the Greek influence to the Indus River
5. Was born to a great, powerful family
6. After his death, his empire broke into 3 empires that all lasted longer than Alexanders
7. Tutored by Aristotle
8. Died at 32
born in 356 bce
died at age 32
tamed a horse no one else could ride when he was a boy
destroyed the persian empire
came from a wealthy and fortunate family
proposed the idea of an absolute monarchy
gave the region greek, its common language
tutored by aristotle
-born 356 BC
-died at age 32
-rode at horse that no one could ride at age 13
-destroyed Persian Empire
-expanded Greek influence
-Alexander had a great, large empire.
-near the indus river
-flows through Europe, Africa, and Asia
-after death, empires split up into 3 different empires
-introduced monarchy to world
-would rename his empires after him or his horse
-great at conquering
-brought the Greek influence
-such as communication and trade
-tutored by Aristotle
-doesn't know if he died of fever or poisoning
1. he was born in 356 B.C.and died in 323 B.C. at the age of 32
2. son of king Philip the 2nd
3. never lost a battle
4. destroyed the Persian empire
5. introduced the monarchy
6. great at conquering empires because of the glory
7. he was tutored by Aristotle
8. he destroyed more empires than he could build
9. when he died he left great influence on Greeks culture
1.Born in 356 BCE
2.Died in 323 BCE
3. At 13 he tamed a horse
4. Never lost a battle
5. Destroyed the Persian Empire
6. Wasn't good at building empires
7. Tutored Aristotle
8. Introduced absolute monarchy
Alexander the Great lives from 356 BC to 323 BC and was given great resources as a child, as his father was the king of Macedonia. As a young man he tamed a horse no one could ride before named Bucephalus. He conquered a great deal of Western Asia. He is famous for never loosing a battle. Alexander destroyed the Persian Empire and took their territory. His territory reached all the way down to the Indus River. He was not the greatest at building up the places he tore down. After his death his empire broke into three.
1.) Born in 356 BCE
2.) Died in 323 BCE
3.) Tamed a horse at 13 which no one could ride
4.) Son of King Philip the 2nd
5.) Famous for never losing a battle
6.) Conquered a lot of Asia
7.) He destroyed the Persian Empire, something the Spartans and Athenians couldn't do.
8.) Wasn't good at rebuilding empires after overtaking them
9.) Had a great impact on the after his death.
10.) Gave the region its language, Greek
11.) Tutored by Aristotle
1. Born in 356 BCE.
2. Died in 323 BCE.
3. Died at the age of 32.
4. Tamed a horse at the age of 13.
5.No one else could ride the horse he tamed.
6. Never lost a battle.
7. He destroyed the Persian Empire.
8. Conquered all the land the Persian held.
9. After his death his Empire broke into 3 different empires.
10. He had an enormous impact on the world after he died.
11. Every place he took over he named it after himself.
12. Named one of the places he took over after his horse.
13. He created the Greek language.
14. Was tutored by Aristotle
15. Was legend in world history.
16.Died of poisoning.