1. Propaganda is advertisement that makes people think a certain way.
2. (4) It's trying to get people to come out and fight in the war. It's making people believe that that's what they're supposed to be doing. The bright colors also make it a more cheerful advertisement.
Propaganda is the advertisement of a cause, such as a war.
The Uncle Sam (#5) portrayal shows Uncle Sam, a symbol of American patriotism saying "I want you for U.S. Army." This is trying to persuade those who see it to enlist in the military to fight in the war.
Propaganda is the advertising they used to get people to enlist and join the army and navy. I chose propaganda poster number 9. The navy needs you! Don't read history make it! This was getting college students to enlist. They were learning about history in college but they could be making it if they were in the navy.
Definition: Proganda is one-sided information used to make you support a certain cause or belief.
Picture #8: This poster shows a bunch of soldiers working a large gun. The message of the poster is that the things that you can learn in the army's ordinance department can help serve you in a future job.
1. It's a thing people use to persuade people into doing something.
3. Americans were not eager to jump into war.
Propaganda is a form of advertisement to make one believe a certain way. #9: The idea of this poster is to make you feel patriotic and significant to American history.
1. Misleading advertisemet, or a way of advertising for something.
2. 1st poster
3. This was a way of teasing the U.S. into the war, by taunting and saying we weren't paying attention to what was going on around the world.
1.propaganda is a form if communication that ifluences the way people think. By giving them information on a topic with there views which are biased
3. #5 has a picture of Uncle Sam saying I want you for U.S army. It means they want you to fight for your country and join the army
Propaganda is when information is biased based on a particular political point of view. England and France were against Germany, so they depicted the monster as Germany.
1. Propaganda is a way for the government and politicians to spread their political views in an easily understandable, and sometimes exaggerated, way.
2. On which side of the window are you?
3. The picture shows a man safe inside of his home while soldiers parade outside his house. If you choose not to enlist in the military, you will not have the privilege of celebrating with the returning soldiers after the war ends.
Propaganda is a type of political advertisement used to persuade you.
#23- It depicts a younger child saluting to a bowl of cereal. It is persuading children to eat corn cereal to save wheat for our soldiers. It also reminded the children to eat everything off their plate, because men at war were hungry.
Propaganda is a picture or drawing that decribes the government.
I choose picture 5.
In this it shows Uncle Sam pointing at you. This means that the government needs people for the war.
Propaganda is pieces of works used to influence the public's opinion. #5 The message is that you should join the U.S. military.
Hello Everyone. Before I dive into the assignment I would like to make a quick alert to please look out for a purple mechanical pencil. It has recently been stolen and is very dear to me. Please contact me if seen. There is a 2,000 dollar reward.
Propaganda is information of a biased nature that is used to promote a political cause. For example, the wake up America propaganda is notifying people of the war and convincing them to be more patriotic and supportive of the country
1. Propaganda is being biased, or like an advertisement to get you to do something.
2. #4 its telling people that there wasn't many people that enlisted in the army. So its wanting people to join the army and persuade you to join the army for the war.
Propaganda is information that is given in a biased, or one sided way, often used to persuade a audience. #17 "THEY ARE GIVING THEIR LIVES OVER THERE"
The poster was portraying a picture of a woman in an American flag and she is trying to persuade the viewers of this poster to give their money because people are giving their lives.
Propaganda is a form of communication.
(5) It is Uncle Sam saying I want you for U.S. Army. He is saying he wants you to enlist in the army and fight for us.
Propaganda is an extremely biased opinion presented to the public that gives terrible things and concepts positive connotations.
Uncle Sam is telling men that it is their duty to serve their country, when in reality, they are not obligated.
1. Propaganda is a baised or misleading conjecture.
2.This was about how the United States had a small army in 1917, a draft was established but the men were still urged to enlist.
1) Propaganda is the advertisements that make people feel a certain way and only show half of the story.
3) The navy is trying to get men to enlist by having a pretty girl on the cover.
1. Propaganda is information meant to promote a cause or point of view.
2. number 21
3. The poster encourages Americans in the U.S. to grow food in gardens because of how much food was needed for soldiers and European citizens.
Propaganda is usually pictures that try to make a political point and change peoples' minds. Poster number four was meant to show military service as heroic. It showed a soldier on a horse, and told people that they should enlist in the military as soon as possible.
propaganda is a type of advertisement used to persuade people.
This poster shows that more and more women are working outside of their homes. It's trying to persuade women to pursue a nursing career