Class Expectations: PRIDE
- Preparedness—Be in the classroom when the bell rings with necessary materials (pencil, paper, textbook, netbook, and completed assignments).
- Respect—Listen and follow directions. Help create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning.
- Integrity—Take responsibility to learn the material and show what YOU learn.
- Determination—Always be attentive and productive. Use time wisely.
- Engagement—Participate by taking notes, asking and answering questions, joining activities, and completing assignments.