What do you think or what did you learn?
Turn in assignments on Tuesday. Put your answers in your notebook. Thank you
A. Use the link to answer the questions.
(Clink on Run Abode Player)
1. What was Columbus in search of?
2. What Continent did Vespucci thought he landed on?
3. Balboa is considered the first ____________.
4. Did Magellan circumnavigate the globe?
5. What helped Cortez's army win against the Aztecs?
6. What did the Inca's have that Pizarro wanted?
7. John Cabot sailed along the coast of ______which he thought was _____.
8. What is named after Henry Hudson in New York state?
B. Use the link to answer the questions.
List the items from the website above. Do you consider them a positive or a negative?
C. Did Columbus discover America? If not, who did?
Use link below to explain your answer.
1. Type the question. Answer. Where did you find it?
1. In what war did the Tuskegee Airmen participate?
2. Why didn't the government have confidence in the Tuskegee Airmen?
3. What was the objective of the Tuskegee Airmen?
4. Were the Tuskegee Airmen successful?
5. What problems did the Tuskegee Airmen face when they arrived back home in the states from war?
A. Why did the world plunge into WWII in 1939?
Use 4 Documents. Cite evidence from each document that supports your answer.
B. mrelpers.weebly.com "Pearl Harbor". Watch both YouTube Videos. President Bush and President FDR. Create a Venn Diagram (How are the speeches alike and differ?). Use your earbuds please.
C. Book Reports are due next week.
2. Cite Evidence
3. Picture or Illustration