The cuts would affect city government jobs.
The minimum amount of money to cut would be 10 million.
It would impact about 100 city employees.
They will soon discuss the budget plan.
Friend has said that the council is guilty of being gullible.
1 Will have to cut 10 million
2 Limited the cities ability to get money.
3 10 million in operations will affect more than 100 city employees
4 Have tax caps
5 Budget wasn't on mondays council meeting.
1) They are cutting $10 million from the city's budget.
2) Almost all of the city's operations budget covers salary and benefits.
3) Friend voted for the final version of the 2015 budget, along with the $5 million in cuts.
4) About $10 million in operations cuts would impact more than 100 city employees,
5) They have not yet discussed the new budgets yet in any of their meetings.
1. The council will have to cut $10 million from the mayors budget at least.
2. Friend wants deeper budget cuts close to $12 million.
3.The city council is disregarding Friends statements and calling them ridiculous.
4.Chief of Staff says this cut could impact over 100 employees.
5.The city council often has to use reserves to balance its budgets.
1.City council vice president said the council will have to cut 10 million "at minimum" from the 2016 operations budget submitted by the Mayor because of falling city cash balances.
2.Friend cited a combination of property tax caps, which have limited the city's ability to grow new revenue, and what he views as the lack of a spending plan by the Winnecke administration.
3.The council last year voted to cut $5 million from Winnecke's 2015 budget, but a large swath of those cuts covered proposed capital expenses on items such as Roberts Park and ShotSpotter.
4.Almost all of the city's operations budget covers salary and benefits.
5.Winnecke Chief of Staff Steve Schaefer said $10 million in operations cuts would impact more than 100 city employees.
1. Friend says a minimum of $10 million needs to be cut from the budget.
2. Friend also wanted at least $12 million cut from the mayor's budget last year.
3. The mayor's Chief of Staff says $10 million in cuts would impact more than 100 city employees.
4. Friend says the city too often uses reserves to balance the cities budgets.
5. The council will meet to discuss the Mayor's budget.
budget cuts of some sort will be nessary.
friend wanted 12 million in cuts last year.
property taxes have limited the city's ability to grow new revenue
10 million in cuts would effect at least a 100 city employeess
1. John Friend believes city council needs to cut $10 million from the 2016 operations budget.
2. Most of the cuts would impact city government jobs.
3. $5 million was cut from last years budget
4. the $10 million cut would impact more than 100 city employees
5. Friend wanted to cut $12 million from last years budget
The council last year voted to cut $5 million from Winnecke's 2015 budget.
Almost all of the city's operations budget covers salary and benefits.
Winnecke Chief of Staff steve schaefer said $10 million in operation cuts would impact more than 100 city employees
To cut $10 million "at minimum" from the 2016 operations budget.
John Friends thinks there should be a $12 million cut.
1. Friend wanted the 2015 budget to be cut $12 million but the council talked him into voting for the $5 million cut.
2. Friend believes his vote was a mistake and is not willing to compromise for his new plan to cut $10 million for this year's budget.
3. Making cuts to the city annual budget can effect every person that works for the city.
4. The spokes people behind Mayor Winnecke think this is ridiculous but Winnecke is willing to discuss with the council.
5. The cuts are needed for falling city cash balances.
Minimum $10 million cut.
Friend cited a combination of property tax caps.
City council voted $5 million to cut last year but it was needed.
Friend wants to make it $12 million.
Friend voted for $5 million in cuts this year.
1. John Friend wants a deeply cut as much as $12 million
2. $10 million in cuts in 2016 operation
3. Mayor Winnecke 2015 budget will be cut
4. $10 million cuts would impact more than 100 city employees
5. Mayor Winnecke thinks all cuts are ridiculous
Mayor Llyod Winnecke has a budget but the city council, John Friend wants to cut the budget by 10 million.
These cuts would most likely impact city government jobs.
Last year Friend wanted to cut the budget even more but Winnecke still got what he wanted.
The council thinks it's "Ridiculous"
Effects policeman, fireman, and other city employees.
1.) Winnecke will not accept less than $10 million.
2.) $10 million in cuts
3.) Employees are employed by the city.
4.) Winnecke will have to discuss things with the city council.
5.) They have upped the price to $12 million.
1.there were budgets cuts that took out a very large amount of money out.
2. without the money, there won't be enough money for police to get the new cars that they were needing.
3.many people seeing that this new budget cut is rather "ridiculous"
1.city council vice president john friend said the council will have to cut $10 million at a minimum.
2.the 2016 operations budget was submitted by mayor Lloyd Winnecke .
3.friend cited a combination of property tax cups, wich have limited the city's ability to grow new revenue.
4.what he views as the lack of a spending plan by the winnecke administration.
5.friend said he wanted far deeper cuts last year as much as $12 million.