1. Complete the comparison chart: Buddhism & Judaism only
Download document below.
2. Watch Video: Jerusalem
(Use ear buds)(Take notes) (Use your notes on quiz next time)
1. In what war did the Tuskegee Airmen participate?
2. Why didn't the government have confidence in the Tuskegee Airmen?
3. What was the objective of the Tuskegee Airmen?
4. Were the Tuskegee Airmen successful?
5. What problems did the Tuskegee Airmen face when they arrived back home in the states from war?
A. Why did the world plunge into WWII in 1939?
Use 4 Documents. Cite evidence from each document that supports your answer.
B. mrelpers.weebly.com "Pearl Harbor". Watch both YouTube Videos. President Bush and President FDR. Create a Venn Diagram (How are the speeches alike and differ?). Use your earbuds please.
C. Book Reports are due next week.
2. Cite Evidence
3. Picture or Illustration
1. Please read through the documents and answer the questions.
2. Watch Both Videos (Help you with questions)
"US Enters WWI"
A. Sinking of the Lusitania
B. Zimmerman Telegram
3. Read Book
Book report after Spring Break
Children of Willesden Ln
All But My Life
All Quiet on the Western Front
Things Fall Apart
Due March 7th.
Please email the answers.
Objectives: Was Imperialism positive or negative?
1. State your claim: Imperialism was...........
2. Cite evidence from 4 sources that backs your claim.
3. Explain how the evidence backs your claim.
1. What is your invention?
3. How does it change society?